911 Twin Towers Lady Liberty

911 Twin Towers Lady Liberty

Monday, November 2, 2015

At their mercy

Who are these truthseekers that throw their weight around, spewing non-truths and seemingly on the side of the non-truthers (the enemy)?

Of late I seem to be the butt of many jokes not to mention some nasty comments about my work, namely by Info Underground website owner Ognir.

After being thrown off Delcroix's Outside News site because Ognir's name was mentioned on our last Turbulent Times show in October 2014, he's decided to take up the banner and bash my reputation along with his supporters.

See this post from Info Underground forum: http://theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=19934.0

I indicated only what I had found on the internet by another truther who didn't exactly trust Ognir.  I haven't for quite some time since leaving IU some years back.

But instead of going straight to the source, Ognir singles me out.  Why?  Does he think I'm weak, that I'll cave in to his nasty attitude?  I won't.  Ognir is the least of my worries and eventually the truth slides out whether one likes it or not.

I have nothing to hide as I've been completely truthful on everything I've done in my contributions to this sham of a movement.  I am one of the few dying breed of truthers who is willing to tell it like it is.  Must be the main reason I'm disliked.

Ognir and his followers have called me shrill, bombastic and accused me of driving people away.  If I'm driving people away then they don't need to be in my circle to begin with.

It's taken a long time to feel comfortable in my own skin and I will not change unless I see a need for it.  My loyal supporters are still with me today after nearly a decade and I don't see them running for the hills.

I see it this way, if I'm being called out I must be doing something right.  Bad publicity is better than no publicity.  So, let the chips fall where they may.

Northerntruthseeker and I will begin our Turbulent Times show again the first week in December 2015, so please stay tuned for further updates and times.

You can find the site here at BlogTalkRadio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/turbulenttimes

Whitewraithe~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Courteous comments welcome